Global IT Service Coordinator (m/f)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU:
BMI Group, a combination of Braas Monier and Icopal, is the largest manufacturer of flat and pitched roofing and waterproofing solutions throughout Europe. With 152 production facilities and operations in Europe, parts of Asia and South Africa the company unites over 165 years of experience. More than 11,000 employees give established brands like Braas, Monier, Icopal, Bramac, Cobert, Coverland, Klöber, Masterflex, Redland, Schiedel, Siplast, Vedag, Villas, Wierer and Wolfin a face to the customer. BMI Group generated revenues of more than EUR 2 billion in 2016. The Group is headquartered in London.
Help us shape a piece of the future!
- Coordinate IT Services within a large, multinational organization
- Coordinate (major) change, problem, incident and escalation processes, ensuring high level of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and drive service improvement activities
- Maintain and improve standard processes according to the business strategy and ensure that they are consistently applied
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance and prepare the basis for decision-making
- Ensuring effective communication and coordination of all IT Services
- Drive / participate in internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business informatics, computer information systems, management information systems, process management or related field
- 3+ years´ experience in IT Service management roles working within large, multinational organizations
- Experience in working in an outsourced infrastructure and application environment
- Excellent (customer facing) written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of ITIL processes and principles
- Fluent in English and German, other languages are an asset
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are a company with an open-minded working environment where you can contribute and expand your knowledge and skills. We offer a wide variety of exciting and challenging tasks with performance-related pay and a high degree of autonomy. Being part of an international group of companies with individual development potential, we offer interesting career advancement opportunities.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our application form, Braas GmbH – Marianne Melder – Frankfurter Landstrasse 2-4 – 61440 Oberursel www.braas.de